Monday, November 9, 2009

the kids collecting eggs...
a couple cute pictures of little heidi...
Just checking in to say hi! We still have not gone through all of our pictures from this summer and I have yet to get any printed! I am falling behind and I think paul gave up on trying to get some printed... looks like I have a chore to get done so we can actually look at an album of our summer instead of trying to see them on the computer...

Anyways, we are all doing good here. I have been going to school for a little bit on fridays with emalee to help out her teacher. Last friday they built a scarecrow and we didn't get it finished so me and emalee got to stay after school and glue the hair and hat on. She was pumped that we got to stay all by ourselves with her teacher!

Emalee lost her first tooth yesterday. It has been loose for a while and she would never let us touch it, but yesterday I barely even grabbed it and it came out. She was giggling all day. she wrote a note to the tooth fairy, but we got too late a start this morning for her to remember to check her pillow to see if the tooth fairy came. This morning I dropped her off at school and I seen her skip right up to the other kinder. teacher and proudly showed her!

I had my ultrasound a couple weeks ago, and of course that is always fun to go and take a peek at baby. everythings looking good, I am feeling great.

well thats about it over here... how is everyone else doing?

kendra

1 comment:

lindula said...

Thanks for posting the pictures!
H.