Monday, September 14, 2009

Life at the beach

My new goal is to do a fun family activity at least one time per month. Shawn and I both get busy with work, etc. and I want to make sure Heidi has memories when she gets older and that she remembers who her parent's are :)
This weekend, we went to Two Harbors for the night Friday night and then did some sight seeing on Saturday... Shawn went to an auction and Heidi and I did some more fun things.. but he was on the beach for a while :)

Labor Day I took Heidi to Park Point in Duluth. She loved it. She would giggle at the waves :) Based on this picture, she put a lot of thought into it!


but had fun :)


2 comments:

lindula said...

What a cutie!! I'm talking about Hiedi, Shawn. Can't wait to see her again.
Dan

lindula said...

Dan and Mauri - were you guys planning on coming up here this weekend? Shawn and I are going to be gone for a while on Saturday, but should be home before too late Saturday night. Let us know when your are coming up here.
H.