Monday, October 6, 2008

Its that time of year.... INDOOR ACTIVITIES

Saturday was beautiful outside, so got a bunch of chores done: cleaned the chicken coop, ..... All those fun things!
Sunday, was not so pleasant, so dug out my sewing machine and scrap fabric my mom gave me and sewed my baby a blanket. (This child is going to have so many blankets - this is the 3rd one I've sewn)

Shawn says this is too "girly" so have a more masculine one almost done and hope to finish it tonight and will post pictures. It's that time of year to purge the house and complete some projects :)

2 comments:

Forstie said...

Cute! looks warm and cuddly!
I have been meaning to get to the fabric store to get fabric to make a quilt for Jenna and then hopefully for all 3 girls and drew. But instead I got some crochet hooks and yarn, still havent got that figured out. Of course it didnt help that I was going to start off making some Mary Jane booties, instead of learning the basics first!
kendra

lindula said...

I don't know anything about crochetting. I have knitting needles and yarn, but can't even figure out how to purl. Makes for some very boring things - a lot of dish rags :)
Heather