Tuesday, May 13, 2008

here is Drew and his uncle stefan hangin out in a carseat box. and the flowers I planted today in the beautiful planter that my wonderful husband made for me to make my back patio a little prettier!
Hope everyone enjoyed there mothers day weekend. We did! it was very relaxing.
Me and baby are doing good. Caitlyn is sick right now, so I am hoping and crossing my fingers that Jenna doesnt get it!! Emalee and Drew were sick before jenna was born, so they dont need to be sick again either!
Well right now it is raining outside and snowing up north in Flagstaff!! when sunday it was about 98! we are having some crazy weather here.
Thats all for now, gotta run and check on the kiddos.
kendra


1 comment:

lindula said...

I love the flower box, that's great!

Hope Jenna doesn't get sick and that Caitlyn is feeling better soon.

Heather