Monday, March 31, 2008

New additions

Shawn and I went to an auction on Saturday and got some new additions to our "Ol' Shawn Lindula" farm....7 ducks of different kinds.....
A pair of mallards....

4 more geese to go with our other 2. Hopefully they all lay eggs and some of them hatch. Would be fun to have little goslings....

2 yearling highlanders. We have a bull and a cow as well, but my camera batteries died. Will get pictures of them and the other purchases later...

I thought they were really ugly, but they are growing on me.....

2 comments:

lindula said...

Hi, that Ol' Shawn Lindula farm is really growing lately. Gonna have to build another barn soon. What are the new style cows for? I know you're raising ducks and geese for hunting season, so maybe the Ol' Farmer can have some fun. Just teasing!!
See Ya Dan

lindula said...

Emalee said lets look at the ducky picture. When I clicked the pic. big she said, "we needs to shoot it dad" P.L.